Just a thought & twist before Saturday!?!

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Rich, Aug 6, 2019.

  1. Oak

    OakwellStan Active Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2018
    Messages:
    277
    Likes Received:
    122
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Gender:
    Male
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Who actually gives a toss about how much money you haven't got;)
     
  2. Vesp77

    Vesp77 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2017
    Messages:
    2,606
    Likes Received:
    2,787
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Style:
    Barnsley
    Monthly take home £10k and that puts you on more than any BFC player? That only puts you on just over £2300 a week... I know normal folk who earn more than you, never mind professional footballers!
     
  3. JackTatty

    JackTatty Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2011
    Messages:
    13,698
    Likes Received:
    2,902
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Stanley,Wakefield
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    My favourite thread for a while.

    Hi Rich!
     
    Austiniho likes this.
  4. JackTatty

    JackTatty Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2011
    Messages:
    13,698
    Likes Received:
    2,902
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Stanley,Wakefield
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    27 comments now Rich in 8 months.

    Well done.
     
  5. Vesp77

    Vesp77 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2017
    Messages:
    2,606
    Likes Received:
    2,787
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Style:
    Barnsley
    I think he's gone to discuss with his legal team about how best to respond.
     
    shed131 and Bossman like this.
  6. JackTatty

    JackTatty Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2011
    Messages:
    13,698
    Likes Received:
    2,902
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Stanley,Wakefield
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

    Executive stress affects people in many different ways.


    If you want to talk we are here for you Rich.
     
  7. JackTatty

    JackTatty Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2011
    Messages:
    13,698
    Likes Received:
    2,902
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Stanley,Wakefield
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  8. Bar

    BarnsleyReds Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2013
    Messages:
    3,972
    Likes Received:
    2,358
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Style:
    Barnsley
    Not very intelligent is it to have all that money sat in a bank account. You need to get investing.
     
  9. Gravy Chips

    Gravy Chips Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2016
    Messages:
    732
    Likes Received:
    691
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Web Developer
    Location:
    Tarn Centre
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Never understood people who take pleasure in making a boob out of themselves on the internet.
     
    Merde Tete likes this.
  10. Dar

    Darfield138 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2018
    Messages:
    564
    Likes Received:
    438
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I've met quite a few very wealthy people in my time (nobody uses the word "rich") who haven't inherited or won their wealth. Most are surprisingly warm and self-effacing people. The two things I've noticed about them is they tend to play down their wealth in conversation (I think because they know it affects how people perceive them) and they tend to be pragmatists who don't go round antagonising people for no reason.
    I do not think for one second what you say is true. I think you are one of the following:
    1. A twelve year old who has had his Playstation confiscated
    2. Suffering from some form of psychosis
    (If either of the above is the case I am sure you will find a sympathetic ear amongst us)
    3. A Wednesday fan on the most ill conceived and badly executed wind up mission in forum history
    (if this is the case I don't think you'll find a sympathetic ear)
     
  11. churtonred

    churtonred Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    5,299
    Likes Received:
    5,004
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Dingle. No, really!
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What do trolls like Rich actually get out of life?
    Is this their pinnacle?
    To imagine they've wound people up when in reality the only real responses are hilarity, contempt or pity.
    Nobody is wound up Rich. Nobody believes you. I'd see a doctor asap if I were you.
     
  12. Til

    Tilertoes Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2015
    Messages:
    2,700
    Likes Received:
    1,337
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I’ve had the fellow down for a number 3 based purely on timing and his sub standard level of grammar.
     
  13. Merde Tete

    Merde Tete Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2005
    Messages:
    10,168
    Likes Received:
    3,030
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Leningrad, USSR
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I also go for number 3. Although it's not quite as ill-conceived as the "teacher" who came on here (and a few other footy forums) asking about primary school children's toilet habits. How very very bizarre that was.
     
    Sprotbrough Red likes this.
  14. Dan

    DannyWilsonLovechild Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2011
    Messages:
    6,388
    Likes Received:
    4,093
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Style:
    Barnsley
    I'm hoping he's chatting to his accountant about how much tax he's overpaying. Now... if only he could invest in an accountancy firm.....
     
  15. Spooky

    Spooky Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2012
    Messages:
    428
    Likes Received:
    90
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Give it up @Rich, nobody gives a s**t.
     
  16. ScubaTyke

    ScubaTyke Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2017
    Messages:
    572
    Likes Received:
    375
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Scuba Instructor/IT Consultant/Beach Bum...
    Location:
    on a boat somewhere
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  17. Dan

    DannyWilsonLovechild Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2011
    Messages:
    6,388
    Likes Received:
    4,093
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Style:
    Barnsley
    Maybe his mummy has never told him cheese before bed time is a bad thing.
     
  18. noksucow

    noksucow Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    122
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Gender:
    Male
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You ****
     
  19. Bossman

    Bossman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2009
    Messages:
    10,307
    Likes Received:
    2,193
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Carlton
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  20. Hooky feller

    Hooky feller Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2016
    Messages:
    1,672
    Likes Received:
    1,102
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Occupation:
    Elect. Eng.
    Location:
    Hemingfield
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Quite simply. 99.9% WUM. If by chance you are1 of the Arrogant 0.1%. You really are the most odious person EVER to visit this site. Please let everyone know the company you own/represent. So the folk that can afford your services can avoid a company that thinks so little of its customers. As I’ve said. WUM. Get a life.
     

Share This Page