those lads at Football league world need to just give up

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by OnGoingCloud1887, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:34 PM.

1. Absolutely useless site full of ads.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

2. Written by someone who never saw the lad play for us. Never seen us play at all in fact....

3. Click bait.

Basically someone (who's probably not getting paid, or at least being paid a minimal amount) is told to write a piece about Barnsley. They do the bare minimum research required and stick it out there as :
    "someone who Barnsley SHOULD sign" as opposed to someone that we're actually perusing.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

fitzytyke2 likes this.
  4. Ha Ha - I particlularly liked
    "The 22-year-old would appear to be surplus to requirements at parent club Leicester City, although his contract at the Foxes doesn’t expire until 2019, so a fee would have to be paid."

Well he got the surplus to requirements bit right, he is as close to making Leicesters matchday squad as I am to making ours. I wonder what sort of fee Leicester would pay someone to take him - they have him for 2 more years - oh dear

5. Come on nar he's only young that broached on disrespectful. I wish him the best of luck.

6. I am happy to wish him luck as welll - He tried when he played for us but really he needs to drop down to league 1 or 2 - he was well out of his depth in the championship and I cant see him ever being a premiership player.

DusThaNoIII likes this.